Vale GP Dog Aussy It is with sadness that we report the passing of Corrections Dog Aussy after a short illness. Aussy was a five-year-old German Shepherd who came from a long line of corrections dogs specifically bred for the traits that make them so......
Queensland Corrective Services (QCS) can confirm the death of a prisoner in QCS custody at the Princess Alexandra Hospital today. The 26-year old man was found nonresponsive in a single occupancy cell at Wolston Correctional Centre on February 16 and responding officers administered first aid......
The expertise of community corrections officers from across Queensland has been recognised today at a ceremony held at the Queensland Corrective Services Academy. 23 community corrections graduates were recognised for their work and achievement of completing the Practitioner Development Program (PDP) at a ceremony held......
Latest media releases
- Death in custody, Wolston Correctional Centre
- Community safety increased thanks to Community Corrections graduates
- Officers thwart alleged drug smuggling attempts
- Townsville Correctional Centre General Manager named
- Lotus Glen Correctional Centre welcomes new General Manager