An 18-month project to improve the water supply to Lotus Glen Correctional Centre (LGCC) is almost finished, with the completion of two dams with a combined storage of 15 megalitres. The dams were constructed near the centre’s existing water storage pond by contractors from Wattos......
Due to the remarkable effort to contain the COVID-19 cases at the Queensland Corrective Services Academy and the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, we are able relax the restrictions at some of our centres and offices. We are able to recommence personal visits as of September......
Three custodial correctional officers have been injured following an interaction with a prisoner at Brisbane Correctional Centre yesterday. At 5pm, officers were interacting with a prisoner when he became argumentative and aggressive. As officers were trying to restrain him, he threw several punches at the......
Latest media releases
- Dam project to tap cleaner water into Lotus Glen Correctional Centre
- Officers injured, Brisbane Correctional Centre
- Officer inured, Borallon Training and Correctional Centre
- Restrictions eased at Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre
- Officer injured, Townsville Correctional Centre