Officers from Capricornia Correctional Centre have been praised for their quick thinking in detaining a low security prisoner who wandered into a restricted area between the high and low security areas of the prison today. The prisoner, who appeared to be disorientated, was located on......
Applications are open for two new Assistant Commissioners to help shape the future of QCS and the agency’s Organisational Capability Division. The Assistant Commissioner, Policy and Legal Command (General Legal Counsel) and Assistant Commissioner, Ministerial, Communications and Executive Services Command will be responsible for a......
The safety of officers will increase in Queensland prisons as QCS and Queensland Health develop and implement the Prisoner Health and Wellbeing Strategy. QCS is working closely with Queensland Health on the strategy with the main focus being to provide prisoners with healthcare that is......
Latest media releases
- Officers praised for quick thinking at Capricornia Correctional Centre
- Officer assaulted at Borallon Training and Correctional Centre
- Officers assaulted at Borallon Training and Correctional Centre
- Queensland Corrective Services officer suspended
- Officer assaulted at Lotus Glen Correctional Centre